Website Terms and Conditions of use
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by PECDT and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of PECDT. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, PECDT takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
we will only keep personal data from booking forms in relation to booking requests. This information will be used for contact purposes only and will not be passed on to any third parties. We may also use contact details for emailing customers with information on events and activities that PECDT are running.
This website and its content is copyright of PECDT - © PECDT 2017 All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of [business name].
If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone.
Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.
Acceptable internet use policy
Use of the internet by employees of PECDT is permitted and encouraged where such use supports the goals and objectives of the business.
However, PECDT has a policy for the use of the internet whereby employees must ensure that they:
• comply with current legislation
• use the internet in an acceptable way
• do not create unnecessary business risk to the company by their misuse of the internet
In particular the following is deemed unacceptable use or behaviour by employees:
• visiting internet sites that contain obscene, hateful, pornographic or otherwise illegal material
• using the computer to perpetrate any form of fraud, or software, film or music piracy
• using the internet to send offensive or harassing material to other users
• downloading commercial software or any copyrighted materials belonging to third parties, unless this download is covered or permitted under a commercial agreement or other such licence
• hacking into unauthorised areas
• publishing defamatory and/or knowingly false material about PECDT, your colleagues and/or our customers on social networking sites, 'blogs' (online journals), 'wikis' and any online publishing format
• revealing confidential information about PECDT in a personal online posting, upload or transmission - including financial information and information relating to our customers, business plans, policies, staff and/or internal discussions
• undertaking deliberate activities that waste staff effort or networked resources
• introducing any form of malicious software into the corporate network